Monday, July 15, 2002

Hey, I knew I hated Korn for a reason other than the fact that their music is crappier than a backed-up toilet at a refried bean eating contest. Guitarist Munky thinks that Hitler went to heaven. Why? Because he did what he believed was right, and if you always do what you believe is right, boys and girls, then you too can go to heaven.

Hey Munky, the next time you and your asswater stupid bandmates come to town, maybe I'll hunt you down like the ignorant mama's bitch that you are, take a machete to your neck, drink your fresh blood, hack off your testicles with a cheese grater while you're still alive and feed them to my dogs, and piss in your eye sockets just before you take your final breath. Because if that's what I believe is right, then damn, I'll go to heaven no matter what the law does with me afterward. And I guess I'll see you there, eh?