Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Not much is happening music-wise, as I continue to buy music with money I don't have and sit around sometimes wondering wtf is wrong with $0u1$33k when I try connecting these days. It slows down my whole computer! There had better not be anything up with my computer.

Michael Jackson paid out $23 Million in the civil suit against him in 1993. Feh. Yeah, it's a lot of money, but if the allegations are true, then he's scum, so who cares if he has to pay. If he did nothing wrong, then the lawyers and accusers are scum. I can easily envision a scenario in which the latter is true. We know Michael's messed up and likes sleeping in beds with kids, which isn't illegal but is obviously suspicious. So his lawyers said to him "the whole thing looks too freaky, don't take the chance of going to jail, just pay up cuz you've got the cash". Hmph.

Techno is dead in Toronto. Finished. The techno vinyl in Kops has dried up, is in the process of drying up in Metropolis, Rotate This sells basically indie-tronica and microhouse these days, ... perhaps I'll say more another time (such as after I help lighten the load at the sale for Metropolis' upcoming move).

No comments: